Specialist virus disinfection and antiviral sanitisation in Northern Ireland
Minimise the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) contamination at your workplace with effective and certified disinfection and sanitisation
- Antiviral Fogging N.I Sanitising Services is a local ran family business in Northern Ireland. We offer a very professional service and take real pride in our work. Anti-viral fogging is carried out by our team of fully trained, INSURED operatives using the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Respiratory protective equipment (RPE) and our laboratory tested, food safe, non-toxic antiviral cleaning agent.
- We are here to help combat the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in your business and personal settings.
- Fogging can help prevent the spread of viruses and diseases such as Coronavirus (COVID-19) that rest on surfaces or are carried as airborne bacteria.
- Whether you are dealing with an emergency break out, a back to business clean, or regular preventative measure, we can develop an effective cleaning solution for you.
- Our emergency antiviral cleaning service is available to all.
We offer a 2 step sanitisation which is recommended by the COVID-19 government guidance.
Our fogging application covers many businesses for example:
Hostpitals – GP Surgeries – Restaurants – Bars – Coffee Shops – Nursing Homes – Day Nurseries – Gyms – Hair Salons – Schools – Offices – Domestic properties etc….
This process incorporates full cleaning and wiping down of all door handles and high touch points such as light switches , key pads etc…
Involves using our state of the art specialist fogging machine to complete the full sanitisation .